Grease Monkey T Shirt. 2010 T Shirt Design Contest. Your Band T Shirt.
Grease Monkey T Shirt
- Grease Monkey is a comic book created by Tim Eldred. There were two issues published in color by Kitchen Sink Press in 1996, then Image Comics reprinted the first four stories in black and white in 1998.
- A mechanic
- Grease Monkey is a chain of automotive service centers, found mainly in the USA and Mexico, run as independent franchises.
- automobile mechanic: someone whose occupation is repairing and maintaining automobiles
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
grease monkey t shirt - Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey Individual Wipe Single Wipe
Grease Monkey Wipes are individually packaged, multi-purpose cleaning wipes that use an all natural, citrus formula for heavy duty cleaning. Each wipe easily removes grease, grime, oil, paint, marker and other stubborn messes from skin and other surfaces without using harsh chemicals. The portable nature of the individually packaged Grease Monkey Wipes make them ideal to stick in toolboxes, saddle bags, emergency repair kits, glove compartments, backpacks, purses, desk drawers, tackle boxes, or even a pocket. If you like the individually packaged Grease Monkey Wipes try the 30 count pop-top Grease Monkey Wipes canister. It's perfect to keep in the garage, workshop, cleaning closet, or anywhere that you need to perform heavy duty cleaning.
By Halloween of 2004, Cthulhia had become addicted to Kingdom of Loathing. For Denis' annual game-costume game night, she made me (and anyone else who wanted one) a balloon hat, a balloon sword, and a balloon monkey familiar (that's the pink thing). I don't want to think how many clowns she had to grease to get that many long skinny balloons. Note that I am wearing a KoL T-shirt. Peeking o ut from under the monkey's arm is the levitating potato familiar that I brought with me as my own costume.
"Muscle Man"--a T-shirt tribute to Grandpa Yanez, a grease monkey true and true