How to decorate book shelves. Game room decorating ideas.
How To Decorate Book Shelves
- A bookcase, or bookshelf, is a piece of furniture, almost always with horizontal shelves, used to store books. A bookcase consists of a unit including two or more shelves which may not all be used to contain books or other printed materials.
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
how to decorate book shelves - South Shore
South Shore Axess Collection 5-Shelf Bookcase, Chocolate
Ideal for your binders, books or decorative items, this versatile bookcase with its three adjustable shelves can meet your every need. Its warm chocolate finish and refined lines harmonize seamlessly with virtually any decor. In addition, the bookcase has been designed to perfectly match any South Shore Furniture’s items in Chocolate or espresso finishes. Made of recycled CARB compliant particle pannels, this bookcase has to be assembled by two adults. Measures 30.75 inches wide by 11.5 inches deep by 71.25 inches high. It is delivered in one box measuring 75 inches by 15 inches by 6 inches and weighs 65 pounds. Tools are not included. 5 year warranty. Made in Mexico. Manufacturer style number: 7259768
Part I : The Living Room Bookshelf
I never cease to love our adorable little apartment. It is a small space filled with items collected over the past 6 years; things from our travels, our families, or our trips to Ikea. I want to share my love, if nothing more than to show how we love to decorate. I'm certainly NOT an interior photographer (natural light is my friend), but I hope you enjoy as much as I regardless :) (The shelves look a little warped, but that's just the effect from the 20mm lens. Small apartment calls for wide angle action!)
the wall: How to Decorate Without Going Broke (Woman Alive, 1974)
"A popular kind of furniture today is the furniture 'wall'--a collection of shelf, drawer, and cabinet units chosen to suit the needs and taste of the owners. This handsome example has a cubbyhole desk, and a glassed-in cabinet for displaying some fine old books and china."