WOODEN FLOWER STAND : SEND FLOWERS IN MONTREAL
Wooden Flower Stand
- Like or characteristic of wood
- lacking ease or grace; "the actor's performance was wooden"; "a wooden smile"
- Made of wood
- made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood; "a wooden box"; "an ancient cart with wooden wheels"
- (woodenly) ungraciously: without grace; rigidly; "they moved woodenly"
- Stiff and awkward in movement or manner
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- An attitude toward a particular issue; a position taken in an argument
- be standing; be upright; "We had to stand for the entire performance!"
- be in some specified state or condition; "I stand corrected"
- A determined effort to resist or fight for something
- base: a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp"
- An act of holding one's ground against or halting to resist an opposing force
wooden flower stand - 4D Concepts
4D Concepts 3-Tier Plant Stand with Slate Top, Metal/ Slate
What a wonderfully crafted slate top and metal plant stand that is perfect for any kitchen, nook, or patio in the home. All the metal is finished in a rich powder coated black which gives the product a distinct look. The nicely sculpted metal frame adds to the beauty of this unit. The 3 fold down slate shelves are perfect for holding any of your favorite plants. The flared legs at the bottom adds to the elegance of this unit. Constructed of metal and stone. Clean with a dry non abrasive cloth. Comes fully assembled.
Classic "Flowering dogwood" flowers
Flowering dogwood is a small deciduous tree growing to 10 m (33 ft) high, often wider than it is tall when mature, with a trunk diameter of up to 30 cm (1 ft). A 10-year-old tree will stand about 5 m (16 ft) tall. The leaves are opposite, simple, oval with acute tips, 6–13 cm long and 4–6 cm broad, with an apparently entire margin (actually very finely toothed, under a lens); they turn a rich red-brown in fall. The flowers are individually small and inconspicuous, with four greenish-yellow petals 4 mm long. Around 20 flowers are produced in a dense, rounded, umbel-shaped inflorescence, or flower-head, 1–2 cm in diameter. The flower-head is surrounded by four conspicuous large white, pink or red "petals" (actually bracts), each bract 3 cm long and 2.5 cm broad, rounded, and often with a distinct notch at the apex. The flowers are bisexual.While most of the wild trees have white bracts, some selected cultivars of this tree also have pink bracts, some even almost a true red. They typically flower in early April in the southern part of their range, to late April or early May in northern and high altitude areas. The similar Kousa Dogwood (Cornus kousa), native to Asia, flowers about a month later.The fruit is a cluster of two to ten drupes, each 10–15 mm long and about 8 mm wide, which ripen in the late summer and the early fall to a bright red, or occasionally yellow with a rosy blush. Other old names now rarely used include American Dogwood, Florida Dogwood, Indian Arrowwood, Cornelian Tree, White Cornel, False Box, and False Boxwood. This species has in the past been used in the production of inks, scarlet dyes, and as a quinine substitute. The hard, dense wood has been used for products such as golf club heads, mallets, wooden rake teeth, tool handles, jeweler’s boxes and butcher’s blocks. Piccolo albero caduco originario del Nord America. Ha crescita lenta e si presenta come un alberello di taglia medio-piccola, con tronco abbastanza corto e chioma tondeggiante, ampia e molto ramificata; gli esemplari di molti anni possono raggiungere i 10 m di altezza. Le foglie sono verde brillante, cuoriformi, divengono rosse con l'arrivo dei freddi, prima di cadere. In primavera, contemporaneamente alle foglie, produce vistose infiorescenze, costituite da un piccolo mazzetto di fiorellini bianchi alla base del quale spiccano grandi brattee tondeggianti, di colore rosa o bianco, rosse nella varieta Atropurpurea; le infiorescenze rimangono a lungo sulla pianta, e vengono seguite da piccole capsule rossastre contenenti i semi.
Miniature Fairy Toilet with Clay Flowers
This pretty little handmade aspen toilet is a necessity for all fairies and those who love them. The toilet opens and contains "real water" and some fairy dust. The toilet is sealed with a hand-rubbed oil finish for protection and longevity. The handpainted wooden flower pot on the toilet tank is glued down for stability. Also included is the teeny toilet paper stand in a real acorn cap with clay flowers and a removable wee toilet paper roll. The item is 1:12 scale (1" = 1'). Toilet height is 1 5/8" tall. Seat is 1 1/8" tall. Base of toilet is approximately 1 1/2" diameter. NO