Flowers to go. Florists in manhattan.
Flowers To Go
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- A country in West Africa with a short coastline on the Gulf of Guinea; pop. 5,556,000; capital, Lome; languages, French (official) and West African languages. Official name Togolese Republic
- adj. Price of a call, used after there's been enough raises to be confusing. It's $15 to go. Contrast to you.
- A term used to describe the amount that a player is required to call in order to stay in the hand, "Alice was deciding whether to call now it was $50 to go."
- The amount a player must call if he wishes to continue playing. Example: "The big blind was $20. Sarah raised $40 more, making it $60 to go."
Going to Seed...
My herb garden is already overgrown and some of the herbs are flowering and going to seed. This is the delicate flower of a cilantro plant. I need to quickly figure out how to dry some of them. Maybe I will make some herb flavored oils. And it must have been a really slow day on flickr, because this one actually made it into Explore, albeit briefly....
Don't Go Back to Sleep
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep. You must ask for what you really want. Don’t go back to sleep. People are going back and forth between the door sill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open. Don’t go back to sleep. Rumi