Florists in singapore : Rose flower essences : Send flowers monthly.
Florists In Singapore
- A country in Southeast Asia that consists of the island of Singapore (linked by a causeway to the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula) and about 54 smaller islands; pop. 4,353,000; capital, Singapore City; official languages, Malay, Chinese, Tamil, and English
- a country in southeastern Asia on the island of Singapore; achieved independence from Malaysia in 1965
- an island to the south of the Malay Peninsula
- the capital of Singapore; one of the world's biggest ports
- (florist) someone who grows and deals in flowers; "the florist made up an attractive bouquet"
- Floristry is the general term used to describe the professional floral trade. It encompasses flower care and handling, floral design or flower arranging, merchandising, and display and flower delivery. Wholesale florists sell bulk flowers and related supplies to professionals in the trade.
- (florist) a shop where flowers and ornamental plants are sold
- A person who sells and arranges plants and cut flowers
Singapore Botanical Gardens. From Wikipedia - Heliconia, derived from the Greek word helikonios, is a genus of about 100 to 200 species of flowering plants native to the tropical Americas and the Pacific Ocean islands west to Indonesia. Common names for the genus include lobster-claws, wild plantains or false bird-of-paradise. The last term refers to their close similarity to the bird-of-paradise flowers (Strelitzia). Collectively, these plants are also simply referred to as heliconias. It is the sole genus of the family Heliconiaceae, but was formerly included in the family Musaceae. The APG system of 1998, and its successor, the APG II system of 2003, confirms the Heliconiaceae as distinct and places them in the order Zingiberales, in the commelinid clade of monocots. The leaves of these plants are 15-300 cm (6 in-10 ft) long, oblong, growing opposite one another on non-woody petioles often longer than the leaf, often forming large clumps with age. Their flowers are produced on long, erect or drooping panicles, and consist of brightly colored waxy bracts, with small true flowers peeping out from the bracts. The growth habit of heliconias is similar to Canna, Strelitzia, and bananas, to which they are related. Heliconias are grown for the florist's trade and as landscape plants. The flower of H. psittacorum (Parrot Heliconia) is especially distinctive, its greenish-yellow flowers with black spots and red bracts reminding of the bright plumage of parrots. Several cultivars and hybrids have been selected for garden planting, including: H. psittacorum ? H. spathocircinata, both species of South America, mainly Brazil H. ? rauliniana = H. marginata (Venezuela) ? H. bihai (Brazil) H. chartacea cv. 'Sexy Pink' Heliconias are an important food source for forest hummingbirds, especially the hermits (Phathornithinae), some of which – such as the Rufous-breasted Hermit (Glaucis hirsuta) – also use the plant for nesting. The Honduran White Bat (Ectophylla alba) also lives in tents it makes from heliconia leaves.
She's looking forward ...
Sentosa, Singapore Recently quite tied up especially during the weekend. Things to be prepared like never ending, and feels like never can be finished too. I still have list of outstanding chores to be done, for instances, wedding car, blazer + pant, her dress / gown, florists, Justice of the Peace (JP), application on ROM and etc etc, really can't spare me a second to breath ... Hopefully, by this week at least an item in to-do-list can be confirmed, a step closer to the goal. Meanwhile, not forget to update some good news. Had bought the Manfrotto tripod, the 190CXPRO4 (Carbon Fiber) + 486CR2 ball head. Finally ... i can freely shooting with my very own tripod hanging around. Last but not least, wishing everyone HBW : ) ----- Ps : As usual, the Camera Raw v4.5 + CS3 editing parts can be seen in the commentary too.