BRIDAL BOUQUET COST - BOUQUET TULIPANI - FLOWERS DELIVERED PERTH
Bridal Bouquet Cost
- The floral arrangement carried by the bride in the ceremony and often later tossed over her shoulder to single guests at the reception. Bouquets come in many different styles, such as "beidermeier" and "cascade."
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- Involve (someone) in (an effort or unpleasant action)
- be priced at; "These shoes cost $100"
- the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- (of an object or an action) Require the payment of (a specified sum of money) before it can be acquired or done
- Cause the loss of
Man, I look very different from my 'usual' self, with all that makeup on...
This is a photo from my hometown in Malaysia, taken by a friend who works at a bridal house called "Sweet Memories". Nothing spectacular about the photo, though it holds fond memories... =)
"Sweet Memories" staff took our 210 studio photographs over 2 days about one week prior to my wedding in Jan 05. These photographs would then be photoshopped, formatted and printed into 2 hard-cover, bound volumes (40 picture selections each), with a few select pics to be blown up and framed at various sizes (the largest is 30" x 40").
We had 6 wedding photosets and 7 traditional costume/evening gown photosets, taken in numerous studio settings and two outdoor shoots, one of which was taken on board a luxury yacht! Full makeup and hairstyling were included per change of clothing.
We also hired wedding gowns, suits and evening wear from the same company, with a bridal bouquet and car decoration thrown in for good measure.
Total cost? Only RM3800 (or approx AUD$1500/USD$1000)!
Thanks Mum & Dad. =)
Lsst week I received news that "Sweet Memories" used our photos in a window display poster, seen above! This is a combination of 3 photos, taken in an outdoor setting.
Another blurry picture shows the full window display but it's not as clear as this one. The full display has a red dress (you can see a corner here) and another blue gown.
Apparently we are the couple of the year 2005 for the shop... a copy of our hard-bound albums are used in the shop too as samples!
Maybe I should start charging a modelling fee...?
It’s not just at Flickr where there are a huge amount of images to see. Our daily lives are also full of visual impressions. We see the sun, birds, the sky, trees and flowers, an infinite amount of amazing sights. But sadly not all of us can see. About 17 million people worldwide suffer from cataract, an eye disease which continuously reduces the field of vision, until total blindness. We want to ask you to help. Because for people who love pictures, it’s easy to imagine how hard it must be to live without sight. An operation on a cataract patient costs just 30 Euros. With even a small donation an incredible amount can be achieved. You will give blind people a whole world full of images.