A Bouquet Of Tulips : Gramercy Flowers Nyc.
A Bouquet Of Tulips
- An attractively arranged bunch of flowers, esp. one presented as a gift or carried at a ceremony
- An expression of approval; a compliment
- an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- The use of wine tasting descriptors allow the taster an opportunity to put into words the aromas and flavors that they experience and can be used in assessing the overall quality of wine.
- A characteristic scent, esp. that of a wine or perfume
- (tulip) any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate leaves and usually a single showy flower
- The Little Thoughts EP is a compilation EP of previously UK-only Bloc Party releases, released on 15 December 2004 in Japan. It combines the UK single "Little Thoughts" with b-sides from the "Helicopter" single.
- A bulbous spring-flowering plant of the lily family, with boldly colored cup-shaped flowers
- Tulips is a 1981 comedy-drama movie directed by Rex Bromfield, Mark Warren, and Al Waxman, and starring Gabe Kaplan and Bernadette Peters.
This was a bouquet I brought home today from church, The flowers, which we had donated, were arranged in a fan-like arrangement, so I took them out of their bowl and the florist's clay and arranged them in my own glass bowl with the intention of setting them on the kitchen table where they could catch the light from the window, and photographing them from various angles. Then I uploaded then without thinking to check "private" so that I could "fix " them, and went on to do a few other things! I'm delighted that they came out so well, and I thank you for your comments! A nice surprise!
One of a bouquet of tulips we bought recently. They don't last long because of the central heating so I took a few shots while the going was good. Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. © Steve-h. All rights reserved