FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY MUMBAI. MILLERS FASHION CLUB NZ
Fashion Photography Mumbai
- Fashion photography is a genre of photography devoted to displaying clothing and other fashion items. Fashion photography is most often conducted for advertisements or fashion magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, or Allure.
- A city and port on the western coast of India, capital of the state of Maharashtra; pop. 9,990,000
- Mumbai (; ?????, ', ), also known as Bombay''' , is the capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India, and the most populous city in the world, with a population of approximately 14 million.
- a city in western India just off the coast of the Arabian Sea; India's 2nd largest city (after Calcutta); has the only natural deep-water harbor in western India
- Mumbai is a upcoming Bollywood Terrorist movie directed and produced by Deepak S. Shivdasani. The film stars Shahid Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Kareena Kapoor in the film. It also stars Celina Jaitley. The film is being filmed so it will be released in late 2010.
Mumbai Local trains
An ordinary day in a life of a mumbaikar begins like this... Local trains of Mumbai are like veins and arteries of the city connecting the whole city with an awesome network..we cannot do without them!
MUMBAI: MUNICIPAL CORPORATION BUILDING.
Mumbai Municipal Corporation building, a heritage structure photographed at dusk, in Mumbai, India on 23 May 2007.Photograph by ABHIJIT BHATLEKAR
Related topics: mens fashion shoppinglatest winter fashionclothing fashion accessoriesyoutube fashion tv midnight hotmale fashion modelsnyc fall fashion weekmontreal fashion blog