Send ringtones to your phone by text message. Original razr ringtones. Babies ringtones.
Send Ringtones To Your Phone By Text Message
- An electronic communication sent and received by cellular phone
- Text messaging or texting refers to the exchange of brief written messages between fixed-line phone or mobile phone and fixed or portable devices over a network.
- A brief electronic message sent between mobile phones, containing text composed by the sender, usually input via a lettering system on a cell phone's numeric keypad, the content of which is often abbreviated like shorthand by leaving out vowels or using phonetic spellings; To transmit a text
- (TEXT MESSAGING) Send/receive messages (up to 160 characters each) from your wireless device. Text Messaging is also known as “SMS.”
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A speech sound; the smallest discrete segment of sound in a stream of speech
- call: get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- telephone: electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds; "I talked to him on the telephone"
- cause to go somewhere; "The explosion sent the car flying in the air"; "She sent her children to camp"; "He directed all his energies into his dissertation"
- mail: cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
- to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place; "He had sent the dispatches downtown to the proper people and had slept"
- Cause to go or be taken to a particular destination; arrange for the delivery of, esp. by mail
- Order or instruct to go to a particular destination or in a particular direction
- Send a message or letter
The Treo eats saved text messages
The only reason why I even keep this phone around in my room with enough charge to look at it always is because of this text message. When my normal phone broke I had to use this phone until AT&T shipped me a new, non-broken phone. I had four text messages saved on my old phone, this being the one actual important one. The texts were saved to my sim card, so they automatically transfered to this phone. When I got my old phone back, I made sure this text was still saved and I put my sim card back in my old phone. When I went to saved texts, the folder was empty, for some reason the texts stayed on this phone and I can't figure out how to get them off it. I have never been more upset in my life, because this text means a lot to me, and so does the person who sent it to me. This phone will never leave my sight or my room, this text means too much to me.
Text Message Marketing For Morons (2011 Edition)
YepText is the only stupid simple text messaging service out there. No matter what you do, we can help you stay connected with your customers, followers, or friends through texting. We have built YepText with you in mind which is why it's so incredibly easy to use. Until YepText, most people assumed using texting as their main way of staying connected to customers and followers was pretty much impossible or way too expensive to even think of trying. Isn't it crazy how one good service can completely change the way we all think?