Ringtones for kyocera phones. Top logo rington. Phone bell ringtone
Ringtones For Kyocera Phones
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- Manufactures the entry-level priced KR1 cellular router for SOHO use.
- Mita Corporation is the result of a merger of two of the most innovative companies in document management combining digital imaging and reproduction, cartridge-free long life and low cost page printing.
- A speech sound; the smallest discrete segment of sound in a stream of speech
- (phone) call: get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
- (phone) telephone: electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds; "I talked to him on the telephone"
- (phone) (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
ringtones for kyocera phones - Kyocera Oystr
Kyocera Oystr KX9D - Cellular phone - CDMA2000 1X - folder (flip) - Virgin Mobile
A full color handset with palm-friendly design and rubberized grip makes the Virgin Mobile Kyocera Oystra phone to behold. Two-way text messaging, one-touch dialing, real music ringtones and mobile web browsing are just some of the additional features that can be found on the Oystr.
Amazon.com Product Description The Kyocera Oystr Prepaid Phone offers a full-color screen, text messaging, two-way speakerphone, Virgin's Superphonic ringtones and web browsing capabilities. On top of all that, the Oystr has a stylish look, making it an ideal first handset for anyone who wants to make a statement as they talk.
The Oystr is an ideal first phone for those who want a stylish, affordable handset. View phone demo.
This black and white beauty offers a traditional clamshell design with a 65,000-color display and 128 x 128 pixel resolution. Most and on-screen menus are controlled by a five-way center button on the handset's control pad. Meanwhile, the top right side of the unit houses an extendable antenna while data and charging ports are housed on the unit's bottom edge. Up and down keys for volume control are provided on the left side of the phone.
The Oystr's built-in address book offers quick and easy management of your contacts. The phone comes with built-in Virgin Mobile "superphonic" ringtones plus a vibrating alert. Superphonic ringtones feature real music tracks and more are available via Virgin Mobile's download service. Voice dialing of up to ten contacts is supported, as are voice commands, so you can both dial numbers and control certain functions of the phone without ever touching it.
Messaging, Internet and Tools
The Oystr covers the messaging basics with support for sending and receiving text and picture messages easily and quickly (Virgin Mobile text messaging charges apply). eZitext text entry, which is a technology that makes it easier for people to enter words and text on handsets, is built into the unit-- a plus for mobile email and text messaging users.
The phone fully supports Virgin Mobile's enhanced wireless content service, VirginXL. Use the pay-per-use service to download superphonic ringtones, animations and voices from MTV, Comedy central and the hottest recording artists. Get content and vote in TV-based polls via the MTV area of your phone, or get jokes and updates from Comedy Central. Pick a celebrity voice to answer your voicemail, or get a Sponge Bob thought of the day. The Oystr also supports mobile instant messaging via AIM.
The Oyster ships with a number of handy tools including a calendar, a calculator with a tip calculator, an alarm clock, and a voice memo recorder.
The phone boasts custom Virgin Mobile graphics-- screen savers, wallpaper and menu icons-- that let you dress up your phone to suit your personality. More graphics, wallpapers and screensavers are available from the VirginXL service. The Oystr supports gaming, too, and a big selection of games can be downloaded from the VirginXL service.
The Kyocera Oystr weighs 3.5 ounces and measures 4.46 x 1.88 x .98 inches. Its lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 3.5 hours of digital talk time, and up to 175 hours of digital standby time. It runs on the CDMA 1900 frequency. The phone comes with a one year limited warranty.
Die innovative Technologie des Kyocera KM-2560 sorgt dafur, dass mehrere Auftrage gleichzeitig bearbeiten konnen. Wahrend gedruckt wird, konnen parallel Dokumente gescannt oder andere Aufgaben erledigt werden. Extrem langlebige Komponenten, wie zum Beispiel eine Trommel aus amorphem Silizium zeichnen diesen Mulifunktionskopierer aus.
Monika Jacoby (KYOCERA MITA, mitte) mit den Ehrenpreistragern des KYOCERA Umweltpreises
ringtones for kyocera phones
Product Information Sleek, streamlined design Large display, keypad and texting Robust sound quality Bluetooth (2.0) wireless technology support Backlit keypad Polyphonic ringtones Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Vibrate alert Voice memos Speakerphone with dedicated function key Product Identifiers Brand Kyocera MPN S1310 Carrier Unlocked Family Line Kyocera Domino Model Domino S1310 Type Cellular Phone Key Features Network Technology CDMA2000 1X Band CDMA2000 1X 1900/800 / AWS 1700/2100 Battery Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery Capacity 700 mAh Battery Talk Time 200 min Battery Standby Time 200 hr Display Display Technology LCD display Diagonal Screen Size 1.8 in. Display Resolution 128 x 160 pixels Color Depth 16-bit (65000 colors) Dimensions Height 4.29 in. Depth 0.55 in. Width 1.73 in. Weight 2.54 oz