BLACK REFRIGERATOR FREEZER - LIQUID REFRIGERANT PUMPS - USED FRIGIDAIRE REFRIGERATOR.
Black Refrigerator Freezer
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
Black Widow, Frozen Solid
My husband found this Black Widow while cleaning out the garage last evening. So.. I tried to slow her down by placing her in the freezer, but accidentally froze her instead. After my mistake I remembered it was the refrigerator I was supposed to put it in, not the freezer! So, instead of getting really cool close ups of this dangerous little beast, I only was able to photograph her frozen body before it literally turned to goo the next day.
For FGR and some bizzare notion that we should all stick our heads into our freezers as part of a global conspiracy thing... errr... I think. Heat. I hate heat. The temperature is rising and I hate it. The only time I enjoy summer is the moments when I am at the beach. All other times suck. Lighting info: sticking a light bulb into your slowly melting ice of the freezer that you left open for too long. So close to electrocution.