Decorating College Apartments : Window Decorators.
Decorating College Apartments
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A large building containing such suites; an apartment building
- A suite of rooms in a very large or grand house set aside for the private use of a monarch or noble
- (apartment) a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
- An apartment (in US English) or flat (in British English) is a self-contained housing unit (a type of residential real estate) that occupies only part of a building. Such a building may be called an apartment building or apartment house, especially if it consists of many apartments for rent.
- A suite of rooms forming one residence, typically in a building containing a number of these
- The Apartments was an Australian indie band that first formed in 1978 in Brisbane, broke up in 1979, and reformed several times since.
- An educational institution or establishment, in particular
- One providing higher education or specialized professional or vocational training
- an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- College (Latin: collegium) is a term most often used today in Ireland and the United States to denote a degree-awarding tertiary educational institution and in other English-speaking countries to refer to a secondary school in private educational systems.
- (within a university) A school offering a general liberal arts curriculum leading only to a bachelor's degree
- the body of faculty and students of a college
decorating college apartments - The Apartment
The Apartment [VHS]
Romance at its most anti-romantic--that is the Billy Wilder stamp of genius, and this Best Picture Academy Award winner from 1960 is no exception. Set in a decidedly unsavory world of corporate climbing and philandering, the great filmmaker's trenchant, witty satire-melodrama takes the office politics of a corporation and plays them out in the apartment of lonely clerk C.C. Baxter (Jack Lemmon). By lending out his digs to the higher-ups for nightly extramarital flings with their secretaries, Baxter has managed to ascend the business ladder faster than even he imagined. The story turns even uglier, though, when Baxter's crush on the building's melancholy elevator operator (Shirley MacLaine) runs up against her long-standing affair with the big boss (a superbly smarmy Fred MacMurray). The situation comes to a head when she tries to commit suicide in Baxter's apartment. Not the happiest or cleanest of scenarios, and one that earned the famously caustic and cynically humored Wilder his share of outraged responses, but looking at it now, it is a funny, startlingly clear-eyed vision of urban emptiness and is unfailingly understanding of the crazy decisions our hearts sometimes make. Lemmon and MacLaine are ideally matched, and while everyone cites Wilder's Some Like It Hot closing line "Nobody's perfect" as his best, MacLaine's no-nonsense final words--"Shut up and deal"--are every bit as memorable. Wilder won three Oscars for The Apartment, for Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Screenplay (cowritten with longtime collaborator I.A.L. Diamond). --Robert Abele
2010-11 Dorm - Workspace
That built in is the whole reason I'll probably request this apartment again. My sister wanted to know what my dorm/apartment looks like, since I took some things from her to decorate. :)
I was so proud with the way I had attempted to decorate the bathroom. I left home with less than $1,000 in the pocket. This was the best I could do. lol