RECTANGULAR SIDE TABLE. ITALIAN MARBLE COFFEE TABLES. CONTEMPORARY OFFICE TABLE
Rectangular Side Table
- (of a solid) Having a base, section, or side shaped like a rectangle
- having four right angles; "a rectangular figure twice as long as it is wide"
- Denoting or shaped like a rectangle
- orthogonal: having a set of mutually perpendicular axes; meeting at right angles; "wind and sea may displace the ship's center of gravity along three orthogonal axes"; "a rectangular Cartesian coordinate system"
- Placed or having parts placed at right angles
- In Euclidean plane geometry, a rectangle is any quadrilateral with four right angles. The term is occasionally used to refer to a non-square rectangle. A rectangle with vertices ABCD would be denoted as .
- A table placed at the side of a room or apart from the main table
- Small accent table used for display, which is usually placed either against a wall or aside from the principal table. (See table)
- Any table designed to stand against a wall.
- Any table built with the intention of displaying only one side. Side table normally have one unfinished side that is meant to be placed against a wall or another piece of furniture. They are often semi-circular or rectangular in shape.
rectangular side table - Adirondack Cedar
Adirondack Cedar Rectangular Side Table
A charming table accentuated with subtle scroll detailing on the apron and legs, it looks good in any garden, deck, or porch.
About Shine Co.
It's been over 30 years since Shine Company began selling high-quality wooden outdoor furniture from their shop in Chino, California. They now have over 100 team members, with a diverse catalog that includes dozens of unique products designed to attract consumers who want their outdoor surroundings to reflect their own good taste and sensibility.
* Handy bottom shelf stores books or magazines with ease * 1-year limited warranty
Subway, Olathe 4 wm
These are the same supports used when it was Sonic, and maybe when A&W before that! They simply added new table tops and wood grain covers the laminated seats, instead of red formica. The floor is new, as it was carpet before. The old Subway, in Olathe, which operated out of a strip mall for probably 20 years, is now closed, and Subway has been open 2 weeks in their new location. The former Sonic Drive-in, which was really a 1970's dine-in A&W Drive-In before that, had the typical A&W tall roof, with fireplace in the center of the dining room. Sonic cut the roof down some, but retained the fireplace. Subway has put a new roof, and their own distinctive parapet walls to top it off, as well as some nice stone work.
DGJ 5857 - Temple of the Large Tables
PLEASE, no multi invitations in your comments. DO NOT FEEL YOU HAVE TO COMMENT.Thanks. Temple of the Large Tables is a small pyramid formed by layers with a building on top. There are some rectangular altars supported by small "atlases", from which the name of the structure comes. The access steps lie to the west, the principle side. There are representations of warriors on the door-jambs as well as on the temple pillars. On the upper part of the outside walls there are friezes with plumed serpents and jaguars. This construction covers an earlier one, rich in decoration with serpents on the vaulting.
rectangular side table
4104N Color: Natural Pictured in natural The clean lines of this classic side table make it a wonderful complement to your Adirondack furniture stet. It's the perfect size to hold drinks, sunscreen, and a good book. The shelf underneath adds extra storage space. Great for barbecues too! Features: -Rectangular cedar side table. -Available in several colors. -Quality cedar wood known for its natural resistance to moisture, decay, and insect damage. -Rust resistant galvanized steel hardware. -Functional and practical to use it indoors and out on patios, decks and lawns. -Unfinished for your own styling. -Partial assembly is required. -Dimensions: 19.75'' H x 19.75'' W x 14'' D.