GLASS EXTENSION DINING TABLE : BREAKFAST NOOK ROUND TABLE : HAND CARVED COFFEE TABLE.
Glass Extension Dining Table
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A room or set of rooms added to an existing building
- The action or process of becoming or making something larger
- act of expanding in scope; making more widely available; "extension of the program to all in need"
- A part that is added to something to enlarge or prolong it; a continuation
- a mutually agreed delay in the date set for the completion of a job or payment of a debt; "they applied for an extension of the loan"
- propagation: the spreading of something (a belief or practice) into new regions
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
glass extension dining table - Coaster Sunrise
Coaster Sunrise Frosted Glass Dining Table with Metal Extensions
The relaxed contemporary styling of the Sunrise collection will make a stunning dining addition to your home. Bold straight legs in a pearl silver finish and defined edges create a crisp modern appeal, while black bonded leather and frosted glass add sophistication. Featuring a unique glass table with metal extensions and sleek side chairs, the Sunrise collection will bring an updated look to your dining room. The contemporary simplicity of this dining table will bring an updated look to your dining room. The tempered frosted glass, clean defined edges and bold straight legs in a pearl silver finish compose a sophisticated appeal. The metal extensions adjust the table from a square to rectangle, extending the length from 35.5 inches to 71 inches. Arrange with chic dining side chair for a stylish and enjoyable dining atmosphere. Features: Metal Extensions Adjust Table Length from 35.5 Inches to 71 Inches Metal and Glass Bathed in a pearl silver finish Contemporary style Clean defined edges and bold straight legs Crisp defined edges Rectangular shape Tempered frosted glass tops Specifications: Overall dimensions: 35.5"W x 30"H x 35.5"-71"D
Project 365: July 16 2007 - kitchen table
One of the tasks I gave myself today was to clear the kitchen table. When it's clear, I love having a kitchen table. We had one when I was growing up but haven't for a very, very long time until we moved here. (And for a long while after we moved here we did without.) I love having a space to sit down and eat, color with my nephew, read, take a break when cooking, and more. The secondhand vintage tray has got a great (hand painted?) floral design on it. I've had it propped up in the kitchen window for a long while so I can admire it. Today though, I decided it would look good on the table and perhaps keep it from getting junked back up quite as quickly. The flowers are fake, and the "vase" is, I believe, actually a vintage decanter that is either my mom's or belonged to my grandmother. The tablecloth is thanks to my sister. We kept trying to find one that would fit our table and never had any luck but she found this colorful one that works even when the extension is put in. It goes well with the yellow and green that dominate the kitchen. I want to make one of actual cloth, preferably from vintage fabric, as well so we can change them out when we want to.
pink dining roomset
Beautiful roomsets by Laura Ashley. Chairs, tables, cabinets, mirrors and wallpaper. Products shown in this pic : Provencale Dining table with extension leaf Provencale Pair of upholstered chairs Footed Cakeplate with glass lid Round Brass Wall clock Yasmin Tiered 5 Light chandelier Beth mirror Malmaison rug
glass extension dining table
Give your dining room an updated look with the relaxed modern designs of the Himmarshee collection. Featuring a glass rectangular table with bold silver legs and side chairs with black bonded leather seats and contemporary curves, this dining group is sure to make a stunning impression in your home. Create a unique and stunning focal point in your dining room with the glass dining table. The bold rounded legs in a pearl silver finish beautifully compliments the rectangular glass top. For extra dining space, this piece conveniently has two 12 inch pullout extensions at each end, extending the table from 48 inches to 72 inches. Arrange with the matching side chairs for a polished dining room look. Features: Pear Silver finish Metal and Glass composition Contemporary style Smooth defined edges Rectangular shape Glass top Specifications: Overall dimensions: 30"H x 4D"W x 48" - 72"W Includes two 12" leaves