Expandable Dining Table - Glass Top Bar Table
Expandable Dining Table
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Expandability) A measure of the ability to expand. A characteristic of substances, such as gases, that can expand to fill their containers.
- able to expand or be expanded
- (of gases) capable of expansion
expandable dining table - Newport Wine
Newport Wine Bar Expandable Counter
94350 Original design combined with valuable functionality makes this wine bar perfect for your home! You don't need a ton of space to add some classic style to your living room decor! Invite your friends over to show off your new expandable wine bar by Winsome. Conveniently store your wine and wine glasses in one compact cabinet, then unfold when your guests arrive to reveal a full-size wine bar! This wine cabinet includes a wine rack for storing up to nine bottles, built-in wine glass racks, and a convenient drawer for storing all of your wine accessories. Simply add a couple of bar stools and your home bar will be complete! Basic Features: -Practical and stylish wine bar. -Finished in walnut. -Crafted from solid wood. -Compact wine unit when closed. -Expands to a bar counter for serving when opened. -9 Individual bottle compartments. -1 Pull-out drawer. -1 Open storage shelf. -Stemware holder. -Perfect for entertaining or daily use. -Ample space for storing bottles behind the counter. -Assembly required. -Dimensions: 40.16'' H x 50'' W x 17.87'' D.
Danish Modern Teak Dining Table
Vintage teak wood dining or breakfast table with a pedestal base. Signed "Made in Denmark." Round table top is expandable, but does not include leaves. In very good vintage condition, with some signs of wear. Surface scratches are visible on the tabletop, as pictured. Measures 29" high, and top measures 48" across. Base measures 24" square, or 36" measured diagonally.
Heritage Table & Chairs
This is our table & chair set. The wide stopped dead in her tracks when she saw it. As you can see the hickory compliments the rustic maple floor perfectly.