Replica Alloy Wheels : Alloy Wheel Refurbishers.
Replica Alloy Wheels
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- (Alloy Wheel) Car wheels made of aluminium, rather than steel. Main advantages include lighter weight and attractive styling. Mostly chosen for style reasons.
- A generic term used to describe any non-steel road wheel. The most common alloy wheels are cast aluminum. Technically, an alloy is a mixture of two or more metals. These wheels are known for their light weight and strength.
- An exact copy or model of something, esp. one on a smaller scale
- A duplicate of an original artistic work
- copy that is not the original; something that has been copied
- Replica is the fourth fanclub release by British progressive metal band Threshold, released in 2004. It contains two unreleased songs, and remixes from past albums.
- A replica is a copy that is relatively indistinguishable from the original. which are a copy used for historical purposes, such as being placed in a museum. Sometimes the original never existed. For example, Difference Engine No.
ORBEA Euskaltel Team Replica at Brampton Mill , Cambridgeshire
Alloy Frame and Carbon forks, Mavic Wheels. Geared too high when supplied with 53/42 so swopped for Stronglight 48/39 ; now much more rideable. Sorry the old fashioned pedals spoil the look but cannot get on with modern clipless.....................
2010 E-class 20 inch wheels
20 inch staggered wheels avaiable for new Mercedes-benz E-class and new C-class 20x8.5 and 20x10