CARAVAN WHEELS TYRES : CANADIAN TIRE MASTERCARD ADDRESS.
Caravan Wheels Tyres
- a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file; "we were part of a caravan of almost a thousand camels"; "they joined the wagon train for safety"
- A covered horse-drawn wagon
- travel in a caravan
- A vehicle equipped for living in, typically towed by a car and used for vacations
- A covered truck; a van
- van: a camper equipped with living quarters
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- A strengthening band of metal fitted around the rim of a wheel
- (tyre) Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- A rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road
- (tyre) tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
STD wheel lock device (wheel lock type A, Type B), its body is made of high quality steel with a special workmanship through forging and pressing. It is durable and firm enough to withstand any damage. Double needles and chucks can keep vehicle from a force movement. Rubber tire protector can prevent the locked tyre from damaging. Tongs arms can be adjusted to tire size. The alarming device installed can send out 120 decibels sound when smashed or opened with a force. Without buying an expensive trailer, it can lock the vehicle breaking regulations at anywhere at anytime. With its high quality and simple manipulation, it has become a good car-managing assistant in the field of transportation and communications. it has played an active role in the anti-overload campaign.
Bicycle wheels and shadows.
Two bicycles were fixed onto the rear of an old motor caravan that was being used as living accomodation. I liked the shadows from the directional light, hence this shot. © All rights reserved. My images are posted here for viewing only. Please contact me through Flickr if you are interested in using one of my images.
Similar posts: las vegas tire storesoversized wheels and tireseuro tyres cramlingtonb and r wholesale tiregeneral tire websitetire pros seekonk maedmonton tire dealers