SWIVEL TRAILER WHEELS : CASTER WHEELS RUBBER
Swivel Trailer Wheels
- (Trailer wheel) A drive wheel is a roadwheel in an automotive vehicle that receives torque from the powertrain, and provides the final driving force for a vehicle. A two-wheel drive vehicle has two driven wheels, and a four-wheel drive has four, and so-on.
- (Trailer Wheel) (s): The wheel (s) of a trailer unit that neither provide power nor direct the course of a vehicle.
- pivot: turn on a pivot
- A coupling between two parts enabling one to revolve without turning the other
- A swivel is a connection that allows the connected object, such as a gun or chair, to rotate horizontally and/or vertically. A common design for a swivel is a cylindrical rod that can turn freely within a support structure.
- a coupling (as in a chain) that has one end that turns on a headed pin
Homemade 3 wheel recumbent. Has GPS, DVD, swivel screen, and trailer for a car battery. Yes... that's a folding chair with armrests. That's hardcore. I think he would win something at Hot Import Nights.
quad carrier, custom trailer with out wheels.
This is my floater, I can sleep in the back, and keep up with my quad, at the same time. I have a swivel flip down connected to a nice sound system. "Attention whore is what it is".