Rota mag wheels - Axis wheels australia.
Rota Mag Wheels
- (mag wheel) Lightweight, sporty wheels made of magnesium. The term mag is often applied to aluminum and aluminum and steel combination wheels. Also see alloy wheels.
- A motor-vehicle wheel made from lightweight magnesium steel, typically having a pattern of holes or spokes around the hub
- Some high-performance automobiles have wheels made of cast magnesium, commonly known as "mag wheels" for short.
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- The supreme ecclesiastical and secular court of the Roman Catholic Church
- In Norse mythology, Rota is a valkyrie. Rota is attested in chapter 36 of the Prose Edda book Gylfaginning, where she is mentioned alongside the valkyries Gunnr and Skuld, and the three are described as "always [riding] to choose who shall be slain and to govern the killings."Faulkes (1995:31).
- A list showing when each of a number of people has to do a particular job
- (Roman Catholic Church) the supreme ecclesiastical tribunal for cases appealed to the Holy See from diocesan courts
- a roster of names showing the order in which people should perform certain duties
Kenickie's car " Greased Lightning"
Scratch build car, greased lightning, for the musical, Grease (high school) build from luan plywood on 2x3 frame. Engine (replaceable with bad engine for before scene) is also luan plywood glued on 2x3 blocks and uses 2 aluminum cook drip pans and PVC pipes. The car features WalMart driving lights and Mustang mag wheels right off my car.
The gorgeous mag wheels were chrome, but I couldn't resist adding the sepia effect to make it look like a bar of gold.