PALACE ON WHEELS TOUR. MAG WHEELS SHOP. BLACK 18 INCH WHEELS.
Palace On Wheels Tour
- the governing group of a kingdom; "the palace issued an order binding on all subjects"
- a large ornate exhibition hall
- The official residence of a sovereign, archbishop, bishop, or other exalted person
- A large, splendid house
- a large and stately mansion
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- Take (a performer, production, etc.) on tour
- go: a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else); "it's my go"; "a spell of work"
- Make a tour of (an area)
- make a tour of a certain place; "We toured the Provence this summer"
- a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area; "they took an extended tour of Europe"; "we took a quick circuit of the park"; "a ten-day coach circuit of the island"
Palace on wheels train
Palace on Wheels is the ultimate name in luxury train travel in India. Ranked as the 4th best luxury train in the world, Palace on Wheels offers to the guests a regal experience to treasure forever. Beginning its operations since 1982, the joint venture of Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation and Indian Railways has so far successfully completed several travel seasons. Modern amenities, personalized services and royal destinations to explore make Palace on Wheels one of the most sought after travel alternatives in the world.
Stormtroopers at Robot Chicken on Wheels
I was hired by Turner Networks to cover Adult Swim's Robot Chicken on Wheels event as it stopped through Las Vegas. Part of my job was to cover the band and the event, while the other half was to setup a photo booth with the Robot Chicken Backdrop. Single SB800 on Stroboframe, bounced and TTL.