Old kmc wheels : Fifth wheel rentals
Old Kmc Wheels
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- Key Management Center
- KMCS (93.1 FM) is a radio station licensed to Muscatine, Iowa and broadcasting an Adult Hits format under the branding Mac 94.7 - 93.1 along with its sister station, KMCN in Clinton, Iowa. Both stations are currently owned by Prairie Communications and KMCN features programming from ABC Radio.
- Republic of Korea Marine Corps; compare ROK, USMC.
1970's Garlatti rescued from trash
That's an old 24" 1970's Garlatti I rescued from garbage in montreal in October 2009, it got brand new wheels, B/B spindle and bearings,MKS chain, headset, brake set-up, seat post and tires. I fitted huge MKS toe clips after the picture was taken. I had the other parts... (Brooks competition saddle, winpista bars, cinelli 1A stem, unknown brand crankset and pedals) I would like to know when it was made, the exact year, if you know... thanks. UPDATE: I added some white stitched Serfas bar tape and a saddle bag... (17/03/10) replaced the saddle (13/04/10) the seatpost got some drillium (17/04/10) fitted a new B/B and cranks (07/05/10) exploded the rear tire while skidding (30/05/10) I snatched all parts for an other frame (18/12/10)
The completed bike 1976-2009
I rode this bike on my honeymoon and for many years afterwards. It is great to be able to get it out and back into service. Thanks to John Abeni for building a very solid frame. It is still great to ride... not quite as light as my CF roadie but equally comfortable. Loves to accelerate! Old bits (1976): Reynolds 531 double butted frame and forks Campagnolo headset Dura Ace brakes and levers Dura Ace Crankset Campagnolo Record two-bolt seatpost (not pictured) Stem and bars Middle aged bits (80's or 90's): Shimano SPD pedals Selle Italia Flite saddle Shimano bottom bracket New bits (2009): Velocity Deep V wheels and tyres KMC chain Dimension timber laminate bidon cage Salsa bar tape