Mountain bike riding gear - Blue girls bike - Touring bike gearing.
Mountain Bike Riding Gear
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- a bicycle with a sturdy frame and fat tires; originally designed for riding in mountainous country
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- A bicycle specially designed for off-road riding, typically with straight, flat handlebars, a heavier frame than road bikes, higher ground clearance, and wider tires, sometimes with knobs on them for greater traction
- The sport or activity of riding horses
- travel by being carried on horseback
- (ride) drive: a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile); "he took the family for a drive in his new car"
- the sport of siting on the back of a horse while controlling its movements
- set the level or character of; "She pitched her speech to the teenagers in the audience"
- A particular function or state of adjustment of engaged gears
- gearing: wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed; "the fool got his tie caught in the geartrain"
- a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion
- One of a set of toothed wheels that work together to alter the relation between the speed of a driving mechanism (such as the engine of a vehicle or the crank of a bicycle) and the speed of the driven parts (the wheels)
- Equipment that is used for a particular purpose
"TOTO II" GMC Skywarn Mountain Bike
"TOTO II" GMC Skywarn Mountain bike with full gear on the scene. This is the heaviest of the five bikes of this model for the weather station. I get an occasional snicker from passing Escalades, but also get a "thumbs-up" and beeping horns from passers by. . If they only knew, you can't beat the rush of adrenalin pumping these rigs and then arrive on a weather event like this! These bikes run year round in all kinds of weather and can ride though 6 inches of snow. The motor is a vintage 1957 weather spotter with steel-toe loggers...me. (I have to stay in reasonable shape to climb the weather tower safely)
Zipper Carnival ride pencil drawing
This drawing is based on my great uncles small amusement park in Southern Louisiana. The Park closed in the late1980's. I did this drawing from old photos that he sent to me. The Zipper was actually sold to someone in Canada and I do not know where all of the other rides went. I saw this park one time when I was only 5 years old. The park only had about 6 rides. Alot of the rides were extremely old and run down. The ferris wheel and zipper were the only two major rides that were there. The other four were all kiddie rides.
Related topics: best bike rimsbicycle card companytrack bike chainsdr 50 dirt bikemongoose bikes picturesmountain bike gear cablecruiser bmx bikesbicycle racing training