Parker Proportional Hydraulic Valves. Engine Valve Stem Seal Set. 12 Butterfly Valve.
Parker Proportional Hydraulic Valves
- (Hydraulic valve) Irrigation zone valve which uses small flexible tubes and water under pressure to provide the actuation signal from the controller to the valve.
- (Hydraulic Valve) In the construction of hydraulic elevators, a valve used to regulate the flow of the fluid used to raise and lower the elevator, usually a low viscosity oil.
- Corresponding in size or amount to something else
- properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics; usually followed by `to'; "the punishment ought to be proportional to the crime"; "earnings relative to production"
- having a constant ratio
- one of the quantities in a mathematical proportion
- (of a variable quantity) Having a constant ratio to another quantity
- Charlie (1920–55), US saxophonist; full name Charles Christopher Parker; known as Bird or Yardbird. From 1944, he played with Thelonious Monk and Dizzy Gillespie and became one of the key figures of the bebop movement
- United States saxophonist and leader of the bop style of jazz (1920-1955)
- United States writer noted for her sharp wit (1893-1967)
- This article lists characters and actors in the Alien series of science fiction films. The series spans four films: Alien (1979), Aliens (1986), Alien 3 (1992), and Alien Resurrection (1997).
Counting fallout from fukushima with a gas proportional detector
I detected radioactivity from fukushima by wiping a paper towel over my wet car right after we got some rain here in southeast PA. Testing it with a gas proportional detector, I got a reading of just about 1000 c.p.m. (the normal background reading in my area with this detector is 300 -350 c.p.m.) The activity collected on the paper towel dissipates rather quickly as the water evaporates. I think it's a radioactive gas (or gasses) dissolved in the rain water (probably Iodine-131 or Xenon-133) or both.
The Assembly of RXTE's Proportional Counter Array
This photograph is of one of RXTE's instruments, called the Proportional Counter Array or PCA. The PCA has five xenon gas detectors (the X-rays interact with the electrons in the xenon gas) that measure X-rays in the 2-60 keV range.
Similar posts: sanitary stainless valvesdisc butterfly valvepneumatic engine valvesalcon solenoid valvessafety valves and relief valvesfloat valve ponddeva shower valveselectronic water valveactuator valvepanel mount needle valve