Valance For Vertical Blinds. 10 X 10 Canopy Walls. Curtain And Drapery Hardware.
Valance For Vertical Blinds
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- UpWindow treatment featuring vertical vanes that can be swiveled open and closed or opened in either a split or one-way stack.
- Strips of fabric [louvres] suspended vertically from a headrail. Immensely practical blind which comes into it's own on larger sizes
- A length of decorative drapery attached to the canopy or frame of a bed in order to screen the structure or the space beneath it
- Valances are awning covers that hang from the front profile to provide additional decoration. They are included in the scope of deliverables and can also be ordered as optional extras in various designs.
- A length of decorative drapery hung above a window to screen the curtain fittings
- cornice: a decorative framework to conceal curtain fixtures at the top of a window casing
- An overhead banner typically used as a light baffle.
- An indirect-lighting fixture extending along the top of an interior wall
Simplicity Sewing Pattern #8837 Window Treatments Suitable For Windows 24" To 40" Wide And 72" Sliding Glass Doors A, B, E, F: Suitable For Windows 36" Wide x 50" Long C: Suitable For Windows 24" To 40" Wide x 50" Long D: Suitable For Sliding Glass Door That Is 72" Wide x 75" Long Vertical Blind Covers Suitable For 3 1/2" Wide Slats View A Shirred Covers Suitable For Slats Up To 36" Long View D Tailored Covers Suitable For Slats Up To 75" Long Abbie's Jiffy 6 Pack Out Of Print ©1994
Flat Valance with side pleats and trim