Beach Awning : Custom Windshield Shades.
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- (awned) having awns i.e. bristlelike or hairlike appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses; "awned wheatgrass"
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- A pebbly or sandy shore, esp. by the ocean between high- and low-water marks
- an area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake
- land on a beach; "the ship beached near the port"
- A beach is a geological landform along the shoreline of an ocean, sea or lake. It usually consists of loose particles which are often composed of rock, such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles, waves or cobblestones.
At Hampton Beach. I loved the contrast between the hotel's white-and-blue color scheme and the jet black asphalt in the road -- newly laid and not yet marked with yellow lines.
Along the beach road -- or "Main Street" -- of Chase's Ocean Grove in Dennisport, Massachusetts.