Fridge Dj Magnetic Learning Radio - Refrigeration Supply Corp
Fridge Dj Magnetic Learning Radio
- Having the properties of a magnet; exhibiting magnetism
- Relating to or involving magnetism
- Capable of being attracted by or acquiring the properties of a magnet
- of or relating to or caused by magnetism; "magnetic forces"
- having the properties of a magnet; i.e. of attracting iron or steel; "the hard disk is covered with a thin coat of magnetic material"
- capable of being magnetized
- (learn) gain knowledge or skills; "She learned dancing from her sister"; "I learned Sanskrit"; "Children acquire language at an amazing rate"
- the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge; "the child's acquisition of language"
- eruditeness: profound scholarly knowledge
- The acquisition of knowledge or skills through experience, practice, or study, or by being taught
- Knowledge acquired in this way
- electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- A refrigerator
- Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The television piece was directed by J J Keith, and shot in the Czech Republic.
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- The activity or industry of broadcasting sound programs to the public
- Radio programs
- transmit messages via radio waves; "he radioed for help"
- The transmission and reception of electromagnetic waves of radio frequency, esp. those carrying sound messages
- medium for communication
- indicating radiation or radioactivity; "radiochemistry"
- A disc jockey
- disk-jockey: comment on music to be played; "He has a job disk-jockeying on the weekend"
- A disc jockey (also known as 'DJ or deejay''''') is a person who selects and plays recorded music for an audience. Originally, disk referred to phonograph records, while disc referred to the Compact Disc, and has become the more common spelling.
- A person who uses samples of recorded music to make techno, rap, or dance music
- disk jockey: a person who announces and plays popular recorded music
Magnetic Railbike MRB-1: Video 1
Magnetic Railbike MRB-1: Video 1 This unit uses a 4" wide by 1" thick Neodymium rare-earth disk magnet to keep the front wheel aligned with the track. It has a nominal on-face pull strength of 320lbs but is oriented pole-forward rather than pole-down. The pole-forward configuration exhibits more centering force per unit of downward pull than the pole-down configuration. The magnet prefers to hover over the center of the track, and strongly resists being pulled to the side. If completely unconstrained it will both roll laterally and rotate so that its poles are both centered and inline with the track. During operation it is held about 1/2" above the track surface, trapped within a segment of 4" dia. PVC pipe.
Leapfrog DJ Learning Radio
Leapfrog Magnetic Learning Radio. In good condition. It haslights and music that encourages children to explore numbers, letters and counting. As the numbers and letters light up, the upbeat music inspires physical movement, too! Introduce numbers 1–20, upper and lowercase letters, days of the week and more. Learn on the refrigerator or take Fridge DJ with you for on-the-go learning. Looking to sell of trade for other learning toys.