Living room table : White rectangular dining table.
Living Room Table
- A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities.
- The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
- A room in a house for general and informal everyday use
- living room: a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
living room coffee table c.2005
this was a wicked glass table donated to the flat that i shared with three/four other people of various nationalities. it eventually broke. . can't remember how xactly. i think i might've put a broom stick thru it as the living room also served as my ninja training ground. ahhhh, memories. . .
the living room
I came across some amazing metal coffee tables when I was garage saling with Maria in Edmonton. They do really well in the living room. Jeremie and I agreed on a general paint color for the living room, which is great - soon to have COLOR on the walls!