Glass dining room tables and chairs. Recycled dining table.
Glass Dining Room Tables And Chairs
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- dining room: a room used for dining
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (chair) act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
- (chair) a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- Act as chairperson of or preside over (an organization, meeting, or public event)
- Carry (someone) aloft in a chair or in a sitting position to celebrate a victory
- (chair) professorship: the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
Great glass dining room table with cool modern metal round base. Includes 4 leather brown/creme high back chairs – all in like new condition - New was $1400, asking $800 obo Shown with 2 chairs. I have the 2 other chairs brand new for a total of 4 matching chairs. 4 chairs didn't fit in my place, so just used 2.
30 Days of Creativity - June 11
Our house is very old and our tech is very new, so the whole "look" is a mix of shiny and old, like our frosted glass dining room table and old-school spindly, country chairs