PILLSBURY COOKIE DOUGH PRICE : ANARCHIST COOKBOOK 2011
Pillsbury Cookie Dough Price
- Cookie dough refers to a blend of cookie ingredients which has been mixed into a malleable form which has not yet been hardened by heat. The dough is often then separated and the portions baked to individual cookies, or eaten as is.
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
- Decide the amount required as payment for (something offered for sale)
The bowl of cookie dough after making 24 cookies. We then attacked the cookie dough but had just eaten dinner so we couldn't go too crazy.
A friend of mine's hands covered in cookie dough.
Similar posts: best pressure cooker brandchickpeas pressure cookerthe cooks storepanasonic rice cookerbiscoff cookiescaramel cookie recipeshow to cook lobster claws