RUSTIC ITALIAN DINING TABLE : MODERN GLASS COCKTAIL TABLE : KITCHEN TABLE RICHMOND
Rustic Italian Dining Table
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- Of or relating to Italy, its people, or their language
- a native or inhabitant of Italy
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language; "Italian cooking"
- the Romance language spoken in Italy
- Constructed or made in a plain and simple fashion, in particular
- Having a simplicity and charm that is considered typical of the countryside
- countrified: characteristic of rural life; "countrified clothes"; "rustic awkwardness"
- bumpkinly: awkwardly simple and provincial; "bumpkinly country boys"; "rustic farmers"; "a hick town"; "the nightlife of Montmartre awed the unsophisticated tourists"
- Lacking the sophistication of the city; backward and provincial
- an unsophisticated country person
rustic italian dining table - Bistro Set
Bistro Set - 5 Piece (Natural) (Sizes Vary)
Do you barbeque a lot, but don't have enough tables and chairs to entertain all your friends and family? Not enough outside seating for the feast you cook on the grill? Impress your friends and family with this handsome 5 piece cedar bistro table set. Built with quality white cedar, this bistro table and chair set is good for indoor, as well as outdoor, recreation. This bistro table set comes with a table and 4 chairs, so you and your family and friends can all enjoy the outdoors. This bistro set is designed and built to last for many years, even outside in the worst weather. Stain it any color your like, or leave it alone for its natural finish. Left unstained, white cedar will age to a sliver/gray finish. Cedar is naturally resistant to water and insect damage, so it'll last you for years. You're sure to find the perfect spot for this outdoor bistro set in your backyard or garden! Some Assembly Required. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Chair sizes: 22"w x 20"d x 48"h Table size: 32"d x 41"h Ecologically Sound Commitment: This cedar wood is harvested from plentiful, renewable source areas, and never clear-cut. Natural log furniture is durable and outlasts most other furniture and is biodegradable, making it an environmentally friendly product. Since no chemicals are used in the finishing of this product, rest assured that it is an environmentally responsible choice of furniture. .
Aurora (Italian) - Williamsburg / NYC
“Homemade pastas (and great prices) are well-worth the hike to outer Williamsburg.” Aurora--with an open, airy dining room, exposed brick walls, wooden tables, and a large, plant-filled garden--is named after one of owner and Roman native Gaspare Villa's favorites places in Italy. "Rustic" is the best word to describe both the food and atmosphere--like an urban farmhouse where chef Riccardo Buitoni makes sure you are both cozy and well-fed. Pastas, breads, and desserts are all made on premises with a special emphasis on seasonal ingredients, reflected on the menu. Though on our visit, weak coffee proved a poor initiation, shortly afterwards baked eggs with salmon, avocado, and goat cheese arrived literally bubbling hot, eggs crisping in a trace of oil with a lightly buttered slice of toasted country bread on the side. Eggs Norwegian, served atop lusciously rich pan-toasted brioche, adds salmon and spinach to the traditional eggs benedict. Taste aside--which was excellent--presentation made the mouth water even before the first bite. Those with a sweet tooth will enjoy the vanilla & orange french toast brioche--equal parts rich and sweet with real maple syrup and mixed berries. For those with a saltier palate, the Aurora burger never fails; bacon and gorgonzola or fontina cheeses are each an extra dollar. Brunch isn't Aurora's only forte and lunch offers a hearty selection of panino and bruschetta ($2 apiece). Even heartier dinner fare, broken down in the traditional Italian style into primi and secondi courses, offers a wealth of homemade pastas; Gothamist recommends the gnocchi with organic nettles, happily wading in a butter and sage emulsion or the ravioli filled with a savory mix of water buffalo cheese, fresh peas and pancetta. The key to good food always starts with good ingredients, a mantra the kitchen at Aurora is obviously familiar with. Portions are hearty, but not overwhelming, and the atmosphere is pleasant--bustling and hip without feeling crowded or pretentious. Gothamist is circling this one in our book of favorites. Aurora is located at 70 Grand Street (between Wythe & Kent) in Williamsburg. 718-388-5100.
Cafeteria il Lido @Suntec City Fountain Terrace 19122009 This is a somewhat rustic dish, something we would expect to be on the dining table of some farmer in rural Naples. But given its dynamic and vibrant presentation, it tastes quite bland really. We couldn't really taste the robust richness which is to be expected from the stewed vegetables. The drumstick was rather tender, but doesn't really lend much to overall impression. Could probably venture into bolder use of italian herbs and spices and where's the onion!? I couldn't taste it at all...
rustic italian dining table
Solid wood construction and a rich dark oak finish combined with traditional farm house slat back chairs and impressive square legs create a wonderful rustic Italian country charm in Hillsdale's Hemstead dining collection. Table features a take off leaf and a dining or gathering height with coordinating chairs or counter stools. Includes: 1 x Hemstead Gathering Table with Take-Off Leaf (4941-835) 4 x Hemstead Non-Swivel Counter Stool (Set of 2) (4941-822) Features: Table with take off leaf Traditional farm house slat back stools Impressive square legs Rich dark oak finish Solid wood construction Dimensions: Table: 40"/60"(W) x 60"(D) x 36"(H) Stool: 19"(W) x 21.75"(D) x 45"(H) Seat Height: 24" Finish: Dark Oak