Rustic Console Tables. Winsome Wood End Table.
Rustic Console Tables
- Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- bumpkinly: awkwardly simple and provincial; "bumpkinly country boys"; "rustic farmers"; "a hick town"; "the nightlife of Montmartre awed the unsophisticated tourists"
- Lacking the sophistication of the city; backward and provincial
- an unsophisticated country person
- countrified: characteristic of rural life; "countrified clothes"; "rustic awkwardness"
- Having a simplicity and charm that is considered typical of the countryside
- Constructed or made in a plain and simple fashion, in particular
CAMPAIGN-STYLE HALL TABLE SET
This rustic campaign-style half-round console table is also known as a demi-lune, or half-moon table. It comes as a set with a matching mirror, and comes with a wine steward with a flip over drink tray as well, the top of which has same great material and finish as the demi-lune. Orig. $250 for 3-pc set, now a great deal at $120.00 for all. Well-made rattan is incredibly durable stuff and this piece was only used in model homes so it is LIKE NEW! Table 36" W x 30 H x 12" D. Mirror 23 ? W x 31 H Wine steward...measurement available soon. Never go out of style with the classic campaign look!
"A Fabulous Zinc Console" from Wisteria
This awesome little table is even better than depicted in the Wisteria catalog. Totally urban cottage! I love it!