Glass Top Round Coffee Tables - Orange Coffee Tables
Glass Top Round Coffee Tables
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- This refers to a foosball table that is topped with glass.
- Any table whose playing field is covered by a sheet of glass. Prevalent in pubs in England.
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Give a round shape to
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
Books can be put in middle or bottom layer You can read some elegant articles while having coffee Material: top glass is 8mm tempered glass with polished round edge, middle layer is 6mm sandblasted tempered glass, base layer is in black painting, 1.2mm chrome metal tube Size: 1,100 x 600 x 420mm Gross weight: 19kg Volume: 0.03cbm/set Package: strong export standard five layers corrugated carton, EPE foam, and foam strip around glass edges Customized styles are welcome
Features: This small glass coffee table is really a space saver Round black tempered glass top Shiny chrome leg/support Solid stable triangular chrome base Elegant combination of metal and glass At an affordable price Sizes: Height: 50cm Width: 50cm Depth: 50cm