BLACK DINING TABLE - BLACK MARBLE COFFEE TABLE
Black Dining Table
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
Grandma's Dining Table & Chairs I
I've cleaned up my Grandma's dining table and chairs and now it sits in my breakfast area. It's so strange to see something so familar outside of its normal setting. This table really reminds me of grandma. I can almost hear her whistling while she cuts up vegetables for a salad when I see it. _DSC1100_ColorCorrected
Contemporary Dining Table and Chairs
My very first attempt at a modern dining room and chairs. The table support is of cocobolo and the chairs are of cocobolo and black plexiglas backs. Table is about 2 1/1 inches tall, by 6 inches by 3 inches. The supports are cut through the table top for accent. This is in 1:12 scale.