50's retro kitchen table - Convertible coffee dining table - Broyhill sofa tables.
50's Retro Kitchen Table
- ex post facto: affecting things past; "retroactive tax increase"; "an ex-post-facto law"; "retro pay"
- Retro was the only EP (7") by Ultravox, then Ultravox!, released on February 10 1978. It was the last recording released by the band as Ultravox!. Also this was the last disc featuring original guitarist Stevie Shears, who left the band after its release.
- a fashion reminiscent of the past
- Clothes or music whose style or design is imitative of those of the recent past
- The 1950s was the decade that began on January 1, 1950 and ended on December 31, 1959. The decade was the sixth decade of the 20th century.
50's retro kitchen table - Nostalgia RHP-625
Nostalgia RHP-625 Hot-Air Retro Popcorn Maker
This popcorn machine is a plastic replica of the old fashioned street corner popcorn stand of the early 1900's. This convenient tabletop size electric popper uses hot air instead of oil, so it produces a delicious, healthy, low fat snack. A measuring cap assures the proper amount of kernels is poured into the top before the unit is turned on. The popper has a capacity of 3-1/2 ounces of kernels and pops enough corn to please a family, several dorm friends or an office crowd. Enjoy the fresh taste of hot popcorn in minutes.
'57 Ranch Retrovation: Kitchen / Dinette
The Daystrom dinette is 100% vintage, even the vinyl seats still look scarcely used. The chairs are not only sleek, they're comfortable too! Daystrom was among the most productive manufacturers of mid century metal dinette sets such as this. Much has been accomplished in the kitchen retro-vation, but there's much more to do yet: New linoleum is a definitely a must, and slightly more Moderne curtains are on the search list.
I need some help with our Chritsmas dinner.
Melina si so surprised about siberian cold. She realise that chritmas is here, because she was not sure if we are at chritmas or easter. Alltough she feel very confortable in her bunny suit. Thanks to: My boyfriend for the kitchen, re-ment tables and chairs and the camera. Lariss for help me with the wallpaper Baccarita for the fabrics to make drapes Outfit made by me.