877 Area Code Map : Cleveland Area Map : Austin Texas Area Map.
877 Area Code Map
- A three-digit number that identifies one of the telephone service regions into which the US, Canada, and certain other countries are divided and that is dialed when calling from one area to another
- a number usually of 3 digits assigned to a telephone area as in the United States and Canada
- A telephone numbering plan is a type of numbering scheme used in telecommunications to allocate telephone numbers to subscribers and to route telephone calls in a telephone network. A closed numbering plan, such as found in North America, imposes a fixed total length to numbers.
- The Chinese Telephone Code Plan is the way to group telephone numbers in the mainland of the People's Republic of China. Land lines and mobile phones follow different systems: land lines use area codes, while mobile phones do not.
- A diagrammatic representation of an area of land or sea showing physical features, cities, roads, etc
- make a map of; show or establish the features of details of; "map the surface of Venus"
- function: (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- A diagram or collection of data showing the spatial arrangement or distribution of something over an area
- A two-dimensional representation of the positions of stars or other astronomical objects
- a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
Attention Area/Code For future reference, please use this guide in deciding when to wear red + white + blue plaid shirts: 1st and 3rd MONDAY: FL 2nd and 4th MONDAY: DR 1st and 3rd TUESDAY: CC 2nd and 4th TUESDAY: DD 1st and 3rd WEDNESDAY: CS 2nd and 4th WEDNESDAY: MB 1st and 3rd THURSDAY: KC 2nd and 4th THURSDAY: MH 1st and 3rd FRIDAY: CD 2nd and 4th FRIDAY: GS 1st and 3rd SATURDAY: MW 2nd and 4th SATURDAY: KS *or* KL Sundays you are free to dress as you please, and Fridays remain Tiedays. No changes to skirts, slacks, undergarments or footwear. Adherence to this schedule will minimize the chances of two or more Area/Coders showing up to a meeting wearing matching shirts and ensures a professional atmosphere in the workplace. If you have any questions about this change in policy, please let me know.
Apparently, it's "tilting".