Iron and glass end tables. Sofa table with benches. Zinc pedestal table.
Iron And Glass End Tables
- are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- Cardena • Catala • Comox • Cutch • Islander • Prince Rupert • Princess Adelaide • Princess Alice (1911) • Princess Irene (1914) • Princess Kathleen (1924) • Princess Mary • Princess Sophia
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
iron and glass end tables - SEI Contemporary
SEI Contemporary Metal Magazine Table
This narrow contemporary magazine table shows of its bold arching lines with its black metal construction. The slender design makes this table the perfect end table for your couch or living room suite because it adds tabletop without sacrificing too much floor space. This design also incorporates the lower basket that is great for magazines, books, blankets, or even a throw pillow or two. The metal and glass construction is also useful because it turns this ordinary end table into a flexible piece of indoor or outdoor furniture! Some assembly required. - 16" x 12" x 24" Tall - Lower shelf - 9" x 12" x 16" Tall - Textured Black Finish - Tempered glass top - Storage tray for magazines and books - Assembly required
End Table Made By: Scott Reitman From: The Scott A. Reitman Furniture Collection Item # 0108B2 Dimension shown: 22"W, 22"D, 27"H Also Available 16" & 20" H Pictured in Mahogany lumber, other species available. Shown with a single solid board top Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org There are at present two leg styles that I offer for pieces in the Collection The style shown here gives the table a little more weighted feel. The other leg feels lighter, it can be seen in other photos.
Custom built white oak, Mission Style end tables. I built a set of 3 of them to match the coffee table I also built.
iron and glass end tables
Shrouded in mist, the hidden shoreline near her family's Maine estate is a place of refuge for Claire Bishop. There, she can forget the physical limitations imposed by a tragic accident and escape judgmental eyes. Yet someone is watching from the depths of the sea, a being who senses her inner despair and is drawn to help her. Prince Morgan, risen from the waves and as perfect a man Claire has ever laid eyes on. She is sure she has dreamed him into existence - Morgan's masculine beauty and sensual tenderness cannot be real. Then the dream overtakes reality...With Morgan at her side, Claire is suddenly freed, swimming with him to a lost paradise, a fantastic underwater world with a sunken stone city at its heart. Soon the lovers find that their union has aroused the wrath of his warring clan - but Claire would rather die than return to her crippling life on earth, and Morgan will not live without the woman he adores...