Antique pine drop leaf table : Antique bench table.
Antique Pine Drop Leaf Table
- Pinedrops is the common name for the plant Pterospora andromedea of the family Ericaceae; it is the only species in the genus Pterospora. It grows in coniferous or mixed forests in heavy soil.
- old-timer: an elderly man
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (of a plant, esp. a deciduous one in spring) Put out new leaves
- flick: look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
- a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- Turn over (the pages of a book or the papers in a pile), reading them quickly or casually
- the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
antique pine drop leaf table - Hand-Carved Secretary
Hand-Carved Secretary Desk
Hand-Carved Secretary Desk. Hand crafted and carved from solid camphor wood, this pecan stained secretarial makes a lovely addition to your home. The front and sides are covered in ornate hand carved floral patterns that give depth and personality to this wonderful desk. One large drawer, capable of functioning as a filing cabinet, spans the entire width of the front. Centered and directly above the filing cabinet are two small drawers that provide extra storage. The real feature however, is the drop front that creates ample desk space and provides a removable organizer for all of your bills, letters, and postage supplies. This elaborate secretarial is sure to make your life more organized. 25.25" W x 11.75" D x 40" H Warm Pecan finish Exquisite hand carved detail Drop front design Assembly required
Old antique drop leaf walnut table
This table was a dirty mess when we got it...We thought it was pine, but turned out it is solid walnut...My husband cleaned it up and now it sits in the dogtrot of our cabin.
#4540: Miniature drop leaf table with drawer, pine Size : 21 1/8” L x 12 1/2” D x 16 1/4” H Circa: 1760-1780 From: Province of Huesca, Aragon, Spain
antique pine drop leaf table
Leaf Loader eliminates time wasted raking into piles, bending and scooping, making yard clean-up twice as fast. The 4 foot wide-mouth funnel will quickly "swallow" even the biggest yard clean-up projects. Leaf loader quickly stuffs bags by filling and compressing in one easy step. Rake leaves into funnel from up to ten feet away. Works great with bag, cans or bins of any size or shape. The rigid frame design keeps the leaf loader firmly-flat on any surface, including lawns, walks and driveways, ensuring leaves and even the smallest debris rakes quickly into the funnel and not underneath. The compact leaf loader pops open for quick use and folds flat in seconds for easy storage. Fully adjustable to fit any bin, bag or can. Durable, waterproof material with reinforced frame, includes quick-grip handle and adjustable strap. Also great for cleaning up work sites, gutter cleaning and more.