Cheap Lift Top Coffee Tables : Wood Pedestal Table : Refinishing Pine Table.
Cheap Lift Top Coffee Tables
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A function which allows the top of a piece of Amish Furniture, such as a coffee table, to be raised. Lift-tops provide a way to store miscellaneous itmes such as coasters, DVDs, CD, remote controls and many other items.
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
cheap lift top coffee tables - Sabin Square
Sabin Square Cocktail Table By Ashley Furniture
Ashely Furniture Sabin Square Cocktail Table T756-8. The Sabin Square Cocktail Table by Ashley Furniture from the "Sabin" accent table collection brings together a dark finish and a sleek sophisticated design to create stylish tables that enhance the beauty of any living area. The birch veneer is covered in a smooth dark brown finish that flows beautifully over the stylishly curved legs and framed drawer fronts adorned with brushed nickel colored hardware accents. With pullout trays and ample lower shelf space, these tables are a perfect addition to any living room. Complete the look of any home with the rich contemporary design of the "Sabin" Accent Table Collection. Series No: T756 Name: Sabin Style: Contemporary Colors: Dark Brown Part of Sabin Occasional Table Set by Ashley Millennium Features: Made with select birch veneers and hardwood solids and finished in dark brown color. Drawers and pullout trays on many of the tables. Sleek brushed nickel colored hardware accents the working drawers. Legs are delicate looking with dramatic flair. Dimensions: Square Cocktail Table 36"W x 36"D x 22"H DRAWER (4) 11 1/8" x 14" x 2 3/4" FROM SHELF TO APRON 8 1/2" PULL-OUT TRAY (4) 13 7/8" x 9 5/8" x 3/4" SHELF 32 5/8" x 32 7/8" x 3/4" Some assembly may be required.
coffee table 12-1970 K2
A coffee table in my parents' house, seen in 1970. Taken by available light (the lamp whose base is seen, now in my house ...) by a borrowed Ricoh 500 with a Ricohmat 4.5cm ?2.8 lens on Kodak Kodachrome-II. I didn't own a 35mm camera at the time! Mounted slide scanned into computer by an HP G4010. This is one of the earliest images to turn out, on the first roll of slide film I ever took. (I don't take many slides... I'm still in double digits of rolls of slides taken - and many of those rolls were 12 exposure 120 rolls!) I was on assignment from my high-school photography class to take slides - and was assigned to take K-II... Vignetting is by the slide mount...
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN-a beautiful coffee table with tapered legs, wood topped with a formica-like surface, but applied in a thick, matte layer rather than being a veneer.