Trunks as coffee tables : 4 foot folding table.
Trunks As Coffee Tables
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- (trunk) the main stem of a tree; usually covered with bark; the bole is usually the part that is commercially useful for lumber
- (trunk) luggage consisting of a large strong case used when traveling or for storage
- Men's shorts, worn esp. for swimming or boxing
- short pants: trousers that end at or above the knee
trunks as coffee tables - 37"w Steamer
37"w Steamer Trunk Coffee Table, 17.5"Hx37"W, LUGGAGE BROWN
Featuring rustic styling and vintage details, the Steamer Trunk Coffee Table offers an interesting look that will instantly refresh your home decor. Designed to appear like a vintage trunk, this coffee table offers convenient storage space for blankets, throw pillows and other necessities. Order yours today and bring convenience and rustic appeal into your living room. Constructed from quality wood veneer for lasting beauty and use. Studded metal accents throughout. A rich brown finish completes the look. Actual size is 17.5"Hx37"W
Goyard, Malletier. Rue Saint-Honore, Paris 1er. When I was little (and actually, now still) I used to daydream of the day when I would travel the world with a trunk, fifties style. Like Marilyn Monroe in "Gentlemen prefer blondes" or Kate Winslet in Titanic. I spend hours in the trunk room of Louis Vuitton's boutique on the Champs Elysees, and I always stop to gaze at the window display at Goyard when I'm at Saint Honore. Now, I've come to realize that if you don't have someone to carry it for you, it's not the most practical way to travel. But hey, you never know, one day maybe... For now, I could settle for a luxurious vintage trunk used as a coffee table though...
169/365: New coffee table
Craigslist. About 15 inches high, 36 inches round, embossed leather top. Not bad for $30. Also, this replaces the FOOTLOCKER I've been using as a coffee table basically since college. Oh, sure, I stuck reproduction vintage travel stickers all over it, but I've never been to Saint-Jean Cap Ferrat, and neither has that trunk. That trunk is a liar.