Solid Pine Coffee Table - Bombe 2 Drawer End Table - Black Finish Coffee Table.
Solid Pine Coffee Table
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- the state in which a substance has no tendency to flow under moderate stress; resists forces (such as compression) that tend to deform it; and retains a definite size and shape
- Firm and stable in shape; not liquid or fluid
- matter that is solid at room temperature and pressure
- Strongly built or made of strong materials; not flimsy or slender
- Having three dimensions
- characterized by good substantial quality; "solid comfort"; "a solid base hit"
- Used in names of coniferous trees of other families, e.g., Norfolk Island pine
- straight-grained durable and often resinous white to yellowish timber of any of numerous trees of the genus Pinus
- a coniferous tree
- ache: have a desire for something or someone who is not present; "She ached for a cigarette"; "I am pining for my lover"
- Used in names of unrelated plants that resemble the pines in some way, e.g., ground pine
- An evergreen coniferous tree that has clusters of long needle-shaped leaves. Many kinds are grown for their soft timber, which is widely used for furniture and pulp, or for tar and turpentine
solid pine coffee table - Lodge Pole
Lodge Pole Solid Pine Coffee Table Finish: Honey
F3210CTH Finish: Honey Shown in Honey Finish The charming Lodge Pole Coffee Table has a natural look yet has rounded edges that give a slightly more polished feel. With thick rounded legs this coffee table is strong and sturdy. Made from solid Pine the Lodge Pole Table Collection give you that country vacation feel, yet are practical enough to accomplish many different looks no matter the season! Features: -Available in Honey or Natural Finishes. -Crafted from solid Pine. -Lodge Pole End Table and Ottoman available separately Lodge Pole Tables Futon Assembly Instructions Signature Table Dimensions
NORTHWOODS: Small Coffee Table
Solid three-quarter inch oak forms the working surface of this season's series of tables that I've designed. Before the rugged mountains of upstate New York were named the Adirondacks, this wilderness area was refered to simply as "the northwoods." The oak surface is edged with elm trim, and the legs of solid white birch support the carriage frame with applied birch bark, finished off with red dogwwod twig work. A pine cone medallion is highlighted with Saranac tan.
COFFEE AND END TABLES
SOLID PINE WITH EITHER CARVING OR NAIL HEADS THE ONES ON THE LEFT WITH NAIL HEADS ARE COFFEE $269 END $149 THE ONES ON THE RIGHT ARE COFFEE $269 END $169 BOTH SETS MEASURE OUT COFFEE 49W X 33D X 18H ENDS 29W X 21D X 22H WESTSIDE FURNITURE 7029 N 57TH DRIVE GLENDALE AZ 85301 (623)937-2799
solid pine coffee table
FREE SHIPPING!! Truly a southwestern classic, this rustic pine wood trunk coffee table will look great in any room in your home. Our most popular trunk with a wrought iron base. Besides the decorative iron forged hardware to enhance it's southwestern appearance, it has 2 doors on top so the trunk can be opened from either side. The wrought iron leg base add's to it's rustic flavor. Also available with horseshoes, call us for details. Color: Trunk: med. honey, Iron Base: rustic brown. Dimensions: 35"L x 22"H x 35"W Click "NEXT" navigation button to view the next item in this category!