XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER CHARGING. GN 6210 BLUETOOTH WIRELESS HEADSET. G WIRELESS NOTEBOOK CARD.
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Charging
- A game controller is a device used with games or entertainment system used to control a playable character or object, or otherwise provide input in a computer game.
- Various accessories for the PlayStation 3 video game console have been produced by Sony. These include controllers, audio and video input devices like microphones and video cameras, and cables for better sound and picture quality.
- The Xbox 360 is the second video game console produced by Microsoft, and the successor to the Xbox. The Xbox 360 competes with Sony's PlayStation 3 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game consoles.
- Accuse (someone) of something, esp. an offense under law
- (charge) an impetuous rush toward someone or something; "the wrestler's charge carried him past his adversary"; "the battle began with a cavalry charge"
- (charge) (criminal law) a pleading describing some wrong or offense; "he was arrested on a charge of larceny"
- Record the cost of something as an amount payable by (someone) or on (an account)
- Demand (an amount) as a price from someone for a service rendered or goods supplied
- (charge) to make a rush at or sudden attack upon, as in battle; "he saw Jess charging at him with a pitchfork"
Arcade Stick internal wiring
Internal wiring of the buttons and stick to the hacked Xbox360 wireless controller. There's a "plug'n'charge" cable connected aswell. I still need to mod the cable to have just the connector so I can connect the cable only when I need to charge it.
Xbox 360 wireless pcb battery fitted
The rough hack job of the battery holder fitted back to the xbox 360 wireless controller pcb to accomodate the "play'n'charge" battery.
Related topics: ez connect wireless ap manager downloaddlink wireless accesswireless remote switchmini wireless hublinksys wireless desktopbest wireless scannerhow to make a desktop wireless