LINKSYS WIRELESS INTERNET CARD - LINKSYS WRT350N WIRELESS N ROUTER - LINKSYS WIRELESS G DESKTOP CARD
Linksys Wireless Internet Card
- Wi-Fi is a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance that manufacturers may use to brand certified products that belong to a class of wireless local area network (WLAN) devices based on the IEEE 802.11 standards. 802.11 the most widely used WLAN technology.
- Wireless Internet Protocols are the suite of wireless protocols after Wireless Application Protocol 2.0 (WAP). It includes XHTML Basic, Nokia's XHTML Mobile Profile, and future developments of WAP by the Open Mobile Alliance.
- Provides shared access to the Internet with up to 128 Kbps or greater (depending on service purchased) of throughput via a Wireless Local Area Network connection. It comes with a single Private IP address (DHCP) and provides a single connection to a single computer.
- Linksys by Cisco, commonly known as Linksys, is a brand of home and small office networking products now produced by Cisco Systems, though once a separate company founded in 1995 before being acquired by Cisco in 2003 .
- Manufactures the WRT54G3G cellular router.
- Check the identity card of (someone), in particular as evidence of legal drinking age
- tease: separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
- one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes; "he collected cards and traded them with the other boys"
- (in golf and other sports) Score (a certain number of points on a scorecard)
- Write (something) on a card, esp. for indexing
- a card certifying the identity of the bearer; "he had to show his card to get in"
"Free" Internet for my off grid workshop.
Well for the small fee of running my engine every so often. The first pane shows my vehicle and the antenna (cyanish in colour) it is pointed towards a nearby hotel. The second pane shows (kinda) my inverter (on the box covered) and the 2 gauge power wire and connector that feeds it 13.8VDC from my car's battery. The third pane shows the back of the computer. I modified the case so I could put in a type N connector. The coax is LMR400, fantastic stuff! The fourth and final pane is the monitor with a page loaded! =3
A Wireless World.
Top to Bottom:
Vonage VOIP Dlink box
Insight Communications Cable Modem by ARRIS
Cisco/Linksys Wireless G Router with Hardware Firewall
Compaq Presario Athalon XP with 512 MB, CD-RW Drive and DVD-Rom Drive... Mobile Mate SD USB Card Reader.
Related topics: netgear wireless router print servershure pg58 wirelessall in one laser printers wirelesslapel wireless microphonescompare wireless cell phone planshow to connect a psp to a wireless networkdlink wireless desktop adapter