Atheros Ar5006x Wireless Network Adapter Pci - Wireless Internet Webcam.
Atheros Ar5006x Wireless Network Adapter Pci
- (Wireless Networks) Connection of modules together to transmit information without the use of physical connection by wires.
- Wireless network refers to any type of computer network that is wireless, and is commonly associated with a telecommunications network whose interconnections between nodes are implemented without the use of wires.
- (Wireless networking) For a modest investment, you can set up Internet access in your home or office, and broadcast it to computers in other parts of the building without running wires.
- Atheros Communications is a developer of semiconductors for network communications, particularly wireless chipsets. Founded in 1998 by experts in signal processing from Stanford University, the University of California, Berkeley and the private industry, it became a public company in 2004.
- device that enables something to be used in a way different from that for which it was intended or makes different pieces of apparatus compatible
- An adapter or adaptor is a person that adapts or a device that converts attributes of one device or system to those of an otherwise incompatible device or system.
- A person who adapts a text to make it suitable for filming, broadcasting, or the stage
- A device for connecting pieces of equipment that cannot be connected directly
- arranger: a musician who adapts a composition for particular voices or instruments or for another style of performance
- A standard for connecting computers and their peripherals
- Conventional PCI (PCI is an initialism formed from Peripheral Component Interconnect, part of the PCI Local Bus standard and often shortened to PCI) is a computer bus for attaching hardware devices in a computer.
- (Peripheral Connect Interface) an advanced expansion-bus standard for internal peripheral devices, used most commonly by high performance graphics adapters.
- Peripheral Component Interconnect
Serial port on J2: 115200 8N1, TTL3.3V. Atheros specific bootloader. Trying to restore the damaged firmware... Actually, it was an AR4505KW (Arcadyan) router. Pressing the reset button while powering the device on activated a small web server which allowed to restore the firmware. Easier than expected.
Changing wifi card 6
Here we are, atheros is installed!
The two cables of the antennas cannot go in the same position as before, but I think this is not so important, the metal protection has enough space under.
Related topics: microsoft wireless laser mouse 6000microsoft wireless optical desktop 1000 blacklinksys wireless g range boostertrendnet wireless n adapterwireless mobile phone plansaudio unlimited wireless speakerfixed broadband wireless accesslinksys wireless g pci adaptoran error occurred while renewing interface wireless network connectionwireless aircard 875u software