Bank For Investment Development Of Vietnam. Investment Capital Fund.
Bank For Investment Development Of Vietnam
- A new and refined product or idea
- act of improving by expanding or enlarging or refining; "he congratulated them on their development of a plan to meet the emergency"; "they funded research and development"
- a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage); "the development of his ideas took many years"; "the evolution of Greek civilization"; "the slow development of her skill as a writer"
- The process of developing or being developed
- A specified state of growth or advancement
- growth: (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level; "he proposed an indicator of osseous development in children"
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- investing: the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
- (vietnamese) a native or inhabitant of Vietnam
- A country in Southeast Asia, on the South China Sea; pop. 82,689,000; capital, Hanoi; language, Vietnamese (official)
- Vietnam War: a prolonged war (1954-1975) between the communist armies of North Vietnam who were supported by the Chinese and the armies of South Vietnam who were supported by the United States
- a communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea; achieved independence from France in 1945
- sloping land (especially the slope beside a body of water); "they pulled the canoe up on the bank"; "he sat on the bank of the river and watched the currents"
- tip laterally; "the pilot had to bank the aircraft"
- The land alongside or sloping down to a river or lake
- A slope, mass, or mound of a particular substance
- An elevation in the seabed or a riverbed; a mudbank or sandbank
- depository financial institution: a financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities; "he cashed a check at the bank"; "that bank holds the mortgage on my home"
38. Dang Manh Pho
CIO/ Standing Deputy Director, Management Board of Banking Modernization Project, Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam
44th Annual Meeting, Board of Governors, ADB
Seminar on Bridging the Gap: Catalyzing Private Capital For Investment in Infrastructure.
Similar posts: investing clip artinstitutional investment networkinvestment club associationinvestment club brokerage accountcoin invest directhughes investment management companyinvestment quality trendspublic investment in education