T Shirt Printing Quotes : Fruit Of The Loom 50 50 T Shirts.
T Shirt Printing Quotes
- The production of books, newspapers, or other printed material
- Handwriting in which the letters are written separately rather than being joined together
- text handwritten in the style of printed matter
- reproduction by applying ink to paper as for publication
- A single impression of a book
- the business of producing printed material for sale or distribution
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
Freedom lies in being bold -- Robert Frost
*I take no credit for this quote. I did some screen printing in art class and I really liked this quote. So now it's on 2 t-shirts :) If I can make a few more screens (with original drawings or sayings on them) I might consider selling them :)
#1 - T-shirt Print
Slogan printed T-shirt, using silk screen printing techniques. The slogan was supposed to be suitable for protest and this is one of my favourite quotes; it could be part of a bullying campaign etc.