Logitech Trackman Wheel Trackball - Dezent Alloy Wheels
Logitech Trackman Wheel Trackball
- A small ball set in a holder that can be rotated by hand to move a cursor on a computer screen
- A trackball is a pointing device consisting of a ball held by a socket containing sensors to detect a rotation of the ball about two axes--like an upside-down mouse with an exposed protruding ball. The user rolls the ball with the thumb, fingers, or the palm of the hand to move a cursor.
- an electronic device consisting of a rotatable ball in a housing; used to position the cursor and move images on a computer screen; "a trackball is essentially an upside-down mouse"
- (Trackballs) Marble Madness kind of games.
- Logitech International S.A. (, ), headquartered in Romanel-sur-Morges, Switzerland, is the holding company for Logitech Group, a Swiss peripheral-device maker. Logitech makes peripheral devices for PCs, including keyboards, mice, game controllers and webcams.
- A worker employed to maintain or inspect railroad tracks.
- A person employed in laying and maintaining railroad track
- An athlete in track events
- a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
logitech trackman wheel trackball - Logitech Trackman
Logitech Trackman Wheel Optical (Silver)
The Logitech TrackMan Wheel is designed to optimize user comfort on any computer. It features a sleek ergonomic design that goes easy on the hands even during long sessions. It utilizes Logitech's optical Marble technology to facilitate smooth and ultra-precise tracking, allowing you to reach more screen space with less movement. Using optical tracking, it is virtually maintenance free, requiring no cleaning.
Reliable optical technology combined with an innovative scroll wheel that acts as a third button sets Logitech's 904353-0403 Trackman Wheel Optical apart from ordinary trackball mice. Patented optical technology provides superior precision, reduced wear, and smooth motion, and eliminates the need for regular cleaning. The scroll wheel provides easy scrolling and the added convenience of an extra mouse button, enabling you to jump easily to your favorite Web sites. The ball is ideally positioned for thumb operation, and the comfortable shape of the mouse allows for strain-free extended use. Its smaller size also saves desk space, reduces hand and wrist movement, and plugs very easily into your system's USB or PS/2 port. Compatible with both Windows and Macintosh systems.
Logitech Trackman Wheel x 2
What does a nerd do when his beloved trackball dies after 7 years? He buys two replacement units so that he won't be caught out again. What actually happened was I ordered one from gocomp.com.au in Queensland who were affected by the recent floods, before I knew they were affected. The scroll wheel on my gaming mouse was giving me the shits (makes middle clicking hit-n-miss) so I searched for a local source and discovered that my local PC shop had stock at a reasonable price so I bought one from them. Of course the day after that my GoComp order arrived. :)
Day 1: Weapon of Choice
So, I've finally decided to get around to joining in the Project 365 fun! This is the first image in my first year, and as such, features the trusty Logitech Trackman Wheel which is currently tethered to my office Mac Pro. I reckon it'll be seeing a fair bit of action over the coming 12 months, while hopefully reducing wear and tear on my right wrist! Oh and by the way, happy new year :)
logitech trackman wheel trackball
Logitech® Optical TrackMan Cordless Mouse, 6-Button/Scroll, Programmable, Black/Silver
Experience trackball precision without the cords. Optical Marble® technology tracks smoothly and is virtually maintenance free. WebWheel software along with forward and back buttons take the effort out of Web and document browsing. Features scroll wheel and customizable buttons that allow you to personalize your controls for increased productivity. Digital radio technology requires no line of sight for true cordless freedom. Innovative extras include exclusive cruise control and smart power management providing over six months of battery life. Global Product Type: Mice; Mouse Technology: Optical; Trackball; Connector/Port/Interface: PS/2; USB; Left/Right Hand Use: Right.
SKU: LOG9043690403 - Sold as 1 EA