Specialized Rockhopper Mountain Bike : Elliptical Stationary Bike : Specialized Bike Company
Specialized Rockhopper Mountain Bike
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- (Mountain Biking) A designated, rugged, natural surfaced, single track trail that offers a range of riding opportunities.
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- a bicycle with a sturdy frame and fat tires; originally designed for riding in mountainous country
- Designed for a particular purpose
- urticaria · erythema (multiforme · migrans · gyratum repens · annulare centrifugum · ab igne)
- Requiring or involving detailed and specific knowledge or training
- Concentrating on a small area of a subject
- Highly skilled in a specific field
- developed or designed for a special activity or function; "a specialized tool"
- Blue Islands Limited is an airline of the Channel Islands. Its head office is in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey, and its registered office is in Saint Anne, Alderney. It operates scheduled services from and within the Channel Islands and the UK and the Isle of Man.
- Club Penguin is a MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) involving a virtual world containing a range of online games and activities, developed by Club Penguin Entertainment (formerly New Horizon Interactive).
- A small penguin with a yellowish crest, breeding on subantarctic coastal cliffs that it ascends by hopping from rock to rock
specialized rockhopper mountain bike - Topeak MTX
Topeak MTX Trunk Bag DX with Side Panniers
Made of 2520/840 denier, insulated main compartment, MTX rack compatible.
1500 cubic inches
Black cloured bag
Insulated main compartment
This is Topeak's largest MTX trunkbag featuring a new process that marries rigid molded panels with flexible 600 denier fabric to make it the stiffest, most weather resistant MTX bag yet. The divided main compartment features a two-stage expanding top plus side panels that zip open into full panniers for even more capacity. Compatible with all MTX QuickTrack racks with attached side frames. Features a divided main compartment with multi-stage expandable top, two side panels with expandable panniers, an elastic top bungee that helps secure items within easy reach, protective and water-repellent panels, and compatibility with all Topeak MTX QuickTrack system racks. A 3M reflective strip and RedLite mount offers increased visibility after dark and in low-light conditions.
Topeak's QuickTrack system makes mounting any QuickTrack equipped bag or basket to a Topeak rear rack incredibly easy. Simply line up the composite QuickTrack base with the channels on any Topeak rear rack and slide forward until it clicks into place--there are no tools, no straps, and no hassles. To remove, simply push the yellow release button and slide the bag or basket rearward until completely disengaged.
1 divided main with multi-stage expandable top
Two side panels with expandable panniers to maximize load capacity
Elastic top bungee helps secure items within easy reach
Limited to rack maximum load rating
Dupont Teflon coating
MTX QuickTrack System compatibility
Includes shoulder strap for off-bike use
3M reflective strip for increased nighttime visibility
RedLite mount for increased visibility after dark
Elastic top bungee helps secure items within easy reach
Optional rain cover provides additional protection
Material: 600 Denier Polyester
Insulation: Molded EVA foam
Capacity: 750 cubic inches
Size: 14.1 by 9.8 by 8.5 - 11.4 inches (L x W x H)
Weight: 2.53 pounds
Specialized Rockhopper 2007 model. I didn't like the paint jobs on the 08's. Has a Tora fork, upgraded from the Dart 3 it came with. The pie plate is also gone now. New grips, seat, pedals, and a few other things to come.
Mountain bike fenders
This is my Specialized Rockhopper. Over the winter, I added fenders to my mountain bike. They are made from corregated plastic yard signs. They work quite well.
specialized rockhopper mountain bike
Conrad Glass MBE is the Inspector of Police with the most lonely beat in the world: he patrols the remote island of Tristan da Cunha, a UK Overseas Territory in the middle of the South Atlantic Ocean. No aircraft fly overhead and none can land. Few ships pass this way. Just 267 people live here, earning their living from farming, fishing, conservation, handicrafts and the sale of coins and colourful postage stamps. Much of his work is involved in the conservation of some of the world's rarest species in this fragile and remote environment. It's as much about penguins as people. This is the story of the Tristan islanders, told through the policeman's notebook and the anecdotes of Conrad Glass, a former Chief Islander and Conservation Officer, who is a direct descendant of the first settler and governor, William Glass, one of a garrison landed to prevent any rescue of Napoleon from St Helena. It is the first book to be written by a Tristan islander: stories of rescue from wild Atlantic islands; volcanic eruptions; the protection of penguins, seals and albatross; of chase by a whale; escape from violent hurricanes and the keeping of the peace in this most remote of British Territories. There's a glimpse of the island's past too - hidden pirate treasure, a shipwrecked lion, ghostly apparitions, of slave ships and abduction.