Felt f90 road bike : Womens baggy bike shorts.
Felt F90 Road Bike
- A bicycle that is suitable for use on ordinary roads, as opposed to a mountain bike
- A road bicycle is similar to a racing bicycle. However, road bikes are built more for endurance and less for fast bursts of speed, which is desired in a racing bicycle. They usually have more gear combinations and fewer hi-tech racing features.
- (Road biking) Road cycling is the most widespread form of cycling. It takes place primarily on paved surfaces. It includes recreational, racing, and utility cycling.
- A motorcycle that meets the legal requirements for use on ordinary roads
- A bike with narrow tires best suited for paved roads. Usually noted by drop style bars.
- a fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
- Make into felt; mat together
- Cover with felt
- mat together and make felt-like; "felt the wool"
- cover with felt; "felt a cap"
- Become matted
96/365 I've been feeling a bit of all the wrong emotions lately...
it hurts.... My "SEVEN DEADLY EMOTIONS" which all play off one another, more or less. Depression: Just feeling sad about myself, pity pity pity, which leads to.... Loneliness: No one is ever there for me, in a loving aspect, like a true love, which leads to.... Anxiousness: Both of the above only make uneasiness and worry, not to mention madness. Doubtfulness: Nothing ever lives up to the hype, I become apprehensive and uneasy about the future. Infatuation: When I actually do like someone, they do not feel the same about me or can't like me for certain reasons. However, this doesn't stop my mind from daydreaming about this person for weeks.... WHAT if? WHAT IF it could happen like a fairytale? My heart and mind won't stop thinking about this crush I cannot have. It hurts. Envy: Since I cannot have the above person's love, I become jealous of what they have with someone else which drives me to.... Bitterness: Which makes me angry, knowing I will not ever have happiness, at least for now. This results in a repeat sequence of above soon after. Tis my life story in a nutshell: emotions gone wild, for now.....
it "felt" nice.
Me and my first "modern" road bike, a Felt F90 named Ruby. We had some good times but it was time to move on.