Dirt Bike Chain - Dahon Stowaway Folding Bike - Womens Bike Frames.
Dirt Bike Chain
- A bicycle chain is a roller chain that transfers power from the pedals to the drive-wheel of a bicycle, thus propelling it. Most bicycle chains are made from plain carbon or alloy steel, but some are chrome-plated or stainless steel to prevent rust, or simply for aesthetics.
- A substance, such as mud or dust, that soils someone or something
- Loose soil or earth; the ground
- Earth used to make a surface for a road, floor, or other area of ground
- the state of being covered with unclean things
- (of roads) not leveled or drained; unsuitable for all year travel
- soil: the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
Finishing Cleaning my Motorcycle Chain
Saturday, June 26, 2010 Today I enjoyed Finishing Cleaning my Motorcycle Chain. It gave me such a sense of accomplishment. I started cleaning it last fall and it was so hard that I let it be over the winter. My husband gave me some new tools and I went to work and got it all finished today! Now I won't be left out of the riding because my chain needed work. Tomorrow I just need to lube it and then, the White Rabbit rides again! yay!
IMG 1807 My bike "660SS DIRT BIKE" taken on today
October 6, 2008 frame: 660SS DIRT BIKE stem: Chronic grips: Demolition "Team Grip" bar ends: Macneil seat: Snafu tire: IRC Tire "Lover's soul" crank: Profile pedals: Odyssey "Twisted PC Color Pedal" sprocket & guard: Odyssey chain: KMC