Custom wheels cars : Tire used wheels : Hijacker fifth wheel hitch.
Custom Wheels Cars
- (Custom wheel) The term custom wheel refers to the wheels of a vehicle which have either been modified from the vehicle manufacturer's standard or have replaced the manufacturer's standard.
- (Custom wheel) A special wheel with attractive styling, usually alloy, available as an aftermarket accessory, designed to make a car look more sporty
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
Red Custom Car
Another of the many superb custom cars on display during the Saturday night cruise at Old Town, Kissimmee, Florida. Taken with Sony A700 + Sigma 17-70mm DC.
K'nex Car Front at Night
Features the Custom Wheels I posted earlier, scroll through my K'NEX photos to see.